Mongu Trades Training Institute Job Opportunities in Zambia: Lecturers
- Company: Mongu Trades Training Institute
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Mongu Trades Training Institute seeks to recruit full-time lectures in the following fields:
- General Agriculture
- Metal Fabrication/Plumbing & Sheet Metal
- Business Administration
- Preparing and delivering lectures to students according to the syllabus.
- Competence in guiding class discussions, and all practical works, whilst encouraging debate and feedback amongst students while fostering a positive learning environment for students.
- Conducting tutorial sessions, seminars and providing consultations to students.
- Preparing for manuals and study materials.
- Setting and marking student`s assignments, tests and providing one to one feedback on the academic performance where necessary.
- Conducting further research into the specific field of knowledge/interest.
- Carry out consultancy services/research to generate income for the institution.
- Grade 12 with 5 O levels which include English and Mathematics.
- Diploma/Degree or its equivalent in the relevant field.
- Diploma/ Certificate in teaching methodology and accreditation to TEVETA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar field.
- Aged between 25-45 years
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written skills
- Professional work ethics and resistance to stress.
- Work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Applications complete with copies of your educational and professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable references should be forwarded by 15th January 2018 to the address below :
The Principal Mongu Trades Training Institute P.O.Box 910167 Mongu.
email: [email protected]