MTN Zambia Currently Recruiting: Indirect Sales Coordinator
- Company: MTN
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Job Title: Indirect Sales Coordinator (EBU)
- Will report to the Senior Manager – Enterprise Business Unit (EBU)
- Shall ensure to articulate and enforce all procedure and rules pertaining sales process, cash and all payment management and environment.
- Process provisioning through the Sales Support, for products and services for new clients
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with clients
- Monitor competitor products, services and activities in the Segment and make recommendations
- Provide information for the analyses of client account performance and ensure that they meet their payment obligations on a timely basis.
- Provide input and feedback to company on market trends, needs and activities through Direct Sales Agents
- Focus on relevant market segments for the development of segment specific value propositions.
- Manage and resolve day to day operational requirements of the Indirect Sales portfolio.
- Plan and manage delivery of projects and products relevant to the Indirect Sales portfolio all across the country
- Analyse key internal and external performance indicators
- Develop and maintain indirect distribution channels for the EBU products and services
- Manage the existing Reseller’s and drive acquisition through our partners and various Sales touch points
- Push Connected Home sales across Zambia
- Drive revenue growth by offering Connected Home solutions and repeat business for ALL Home owners
- Increase momentum for sales and marketing awareness for ALL Indirect sales related services
- Lead the Indirect Sales team and provide guidance, coaching and mentorship
Formulate budget and align with organizations annual targets
- Oversee the CHAMP deployment and management of activities as and when they are in the employment of MTN Zambia
- Business/Marketing or equivalent professional Diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a sales environment, at least 1 Experience in Telecommunications
- Customer relationship management
- Products and services training
- Key Account Strategies knowledge
How to Apply
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. The application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
The closing date for accepting applications is 02/03/2018
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.