MTN Zambia Recruiting: Area Manager Consumer Sales
Job Title: Area Manager Consumer Sales
- Build strong distribution network within the area, leading to the recruitment of distributors with presence in peripheral areas or strategic growth areas by way of setting up connect stores
- Prepares annual plan and budget to implement area strategy and translate plan into sales targets
- Provide support to appointed Distributors, including appropriate branding of distributor facilities, supply of adequate stocks, building of capacity, training on any new products and services and resolution of conflict amongst distributors
- Monitor distributor performance through sales reports and take action to ensure targets are met
- Support Area Representatives in the identification of new sales opportunities in the area and manage the area sales team towards goals set
- Reports on key accounts in the area on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and half-yearly basis, ensuring reports are accurate and on time
- Provides market and customer information and intelligence to Marketing
- Liaises with Networks for the resolution of any network problems in the Area
- Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance
- Degree or equivalent in Sales/Marketing/Commerce
- 4 Years sales experience
- Administration and Operational Management experience
- Telecommunications experience an advantage
- Manages negotiations and market awareness
Contact HR jobs: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
* Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.