Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a multinational telecommunications group, operating in 22 countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East
Job Title: Product & Services Manager: Voice & International (IDD)
- Product Manage all voice and international calling propositions
- Drive revenue generation for all products under management and manage life cycle for all value propositions
- Develop and Prepare concept documentation, business cases and manage the implementation of plans and projects
- Provide input into advertising and communications strategies around voice & international calling (IDD) development
- Provide support to the decision making around new products and services development and maintenance of existing products and services
- Report on product performance and support strategies to improve performance of products
- Analyze new technology trends and innovations as well as key internal and external performance indicators
- Find innovative initiatives and capitalize on opportunities
- Degree or Business qualification in Statistics, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant
- Four years experience in a similar management position, in dynamic and fast-moving industries, preferably, telecoms, FMCGs or Consulting
- Four years experience of new business development and management.
- Knowledge of market segmentation is essential
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and Access
- In depth knowledge of telecoms architecture and components, GSM
- Sound financial, project management and product development skills
How to apply
Send e-mail indicating the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application consisting of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.