Multiple Job Vacancies at University of Edenberg – Kitwe, Zambia
The University of Edenberg exists to ignite the passion of student by educating servants for community social transformation and nurturing them for eternity through Holistic education which forms a well-rounded person. The University of Edenberg is a private university offering top quality education services in education, business studies, humanities & social sciences, and law. The University main campus is in Kitwe at Glenwood park Campus off Jumbo drive in new Kitwe or riverside extension located 4 kilometers from Kitwe city center and 1.5 kilometers from Copperbelt University. University of Edenberg values and promote a conducive and learning environment for its members of staff. Team work is highly promoted and valued.
The university is looking for qualified lecturers and support staffs for the following faculties and positions;
School of Education
- Lecturers in Early Child Education (Diploma)
- Primary School Education (Diploma)
- Secondary School Education (Diploma)
- Education leadership & Management
- Bachelor of Art in English & Literature (Degree)
- Bachelor of Civic Education (Degree)
- Bachelor of Religious Education (Degree)
- Bachelor of Education & Management (Degree)
School of Business Studies (All Degrees)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Banking & Financing
School of Humanities & Social Sciences (All Degrees)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology
- Bachelor of Art in Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Development Studies
School of Law
- Bachelor of Law (Degree)
- Applicants who are interested in lecturing diploma programmes must be holders of first degrees and masters are an added advantage.
- Applicants who are interested in lecturing degrees programmes must be holders of a master’s or above
- Both applicants must have a minimum of 3 years lecturing or tutoring experience.
- We are open to both full-time and part-time lecturing, indicate which option you are applying for.
- All applicants must submit a 1-page application letter, detailed C.V and scanned copies of qualifications.
- 1 Registrar: Master’s degree as a qualification with 1 year and above working experience
- 1 Liberian: First degree as a qualification
- 1 ICT specialist: Diploma or above as qualification
- 1 Accountant: ZICA qualified, CIMA or ACCA are added advantage.
- 1 Office Administration Officer: Diploma or above as qualification with working experience in the similar position
- 1 Office Assistant: Certificate with 1 year and above working experience
All applicants must submit a 1-page application letter, detailed C.V and scanned copies of qualifications. Applications must be sent to [email protected] copy [email protected] with an area of interest as the subject (e.g Bachelor of Business Administration). For any queries contact Mr. Chungu on 0977867401 or Mr. Mubanga on 0971874752.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]