Mulungushi University Job Vacancy in Zambia: Lecturer in Public Administration x2
- Company: Mulungushi University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
The Council of Mulungushi University, as an equal opportunity employer, is inviting qualified and sufficiently motivated individuals to apply for the following positions:
LECTURER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (02)
To participate in teaching both (full time and distance leaming) research, consultancy and service to the community.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with five (05) credits or better.
- An earned Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration with at least a Merit or equivalent.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Public Administration from a reputable and accredited University.
- A PhD in Public Administration will be preferred.
- Must have three years teaching experience in a Higher Learning Institution.
How to Apply
Send your application letters with a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, transcripts and any such other material as the applicant may wish to submit. The curriculum vitae must give full personal particulars including full name, date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, date of availability, telephone number, e-mail address, names and addresses of three traceable referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the candidate and one character referee to:
Registrar Mulungushi University Great North Road Campus P O Box 80415 KABWE
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for receipts of applications is Tuesday, 19th February, 2019.