Nanga Farms Currently Recruiting: Assistant Supervisor
The purpose of the job is to assist the Senior Farm Manager in charge with Hands on Survey and Land Preparation Operations.
- Conduct all Topographical and routine survey works
- Leveling of longitudinal sections of drains and waterways
- Producing site contour maps and plans / Field design proposals
- Designing of furrow direction lines in the fields and installing (staking out).
- Be able to supervise the installation of the planned field features (Drains, Roads and or waterways)
- To maintain safety, health, environmental and quality awareness in the section
- Be able to Train, delegate work and supervise the subordinates
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY TO:
- Be able to use GPS technology as well as Dumpy level and laser beam leveling equipment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Full Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum of Certificate in Survey from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 1-year post qualifying experience in a similar position
- Must be computer literate preferably with experience in MS Word, Excel and survey software packages.
Candidates who meet the above specifications should apply before 20th March 2018, enclosing their detailed CV (together with references), and copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, ‘phone number and email address to:
Human Resources Officer
Nanga Farms Plc