New Job Opportunity at Rephidim Institute LTD: Subject Teacher in Design and Technology Studies
- Company: Rephidim Institute LTD
- Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Rephidim Institute is a privately owned institution of high standing whose mission is to provide high-quality education of international standard. The Institute comprises of a Primary and Secondary School, a fully functional Farm and a Property Development Department. The Institute is now looking for a self-motivated and suitably qualified individual to fill the following position of subject Teacher.
Subject Teacher in Design and Technology Studies
Qualifications: Must be a Diploma holder from Technical Vocational Teachers’ College (TVTC)
- Aged 30 and above
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in teaching with a traceable work history
- All applicants must demonstrate high-quality performance with a rich history of teaching in Secondary Schools.
- Must be in regular standing in doctrine as Practiced by Seventh-Day Adventists.
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 22nd January 2018
Candidates should apply in confidence, specifying the position being sought and enclosing detailed CV with contact telephone numbers and three traceable work-related references, copies of relevant educational and professional certificates via email only with necessary attachments to:
The Executive Director, Rephidim Institute on [email protected].
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. If you don’t hear from us by 28th January 2018 please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]