New Job Vacancies In Lusaka
NEW BRIDAL MAGAZINE REQUIRES WRITERS/CONTRIBUTORS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 6 contributors for our new glossy quarterly bridal magazine launching in January 2017. We require writers for fashion, beauty, wedding decor & entertainment, travel, food and finance!
Candidates must be highly fluent in spoken and written English
- Generating ideas for stories and features that would interest the magazine’s readers.
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and subbing text.
- Interviewing individuals for features and stories.
- Reading and researching stories for the magazine.
- Contributing exciting content and working as part of a team.
- Attending photo-shoots and assisting with creative shoot ideas.
- Highly fluent in written and spoken English.
- Diploma or Degree in Journalism/Communications or similar field.
- Recent graduate or enthusiastic and seeking work experience
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Have creative ideas and able to contribute effectively to the magazine.
- Have an interest in weddings and able to keep up with trends.
This role is an unpaid internship and would suit recent graduates looking for experience. You work on a freelance basis and have any travel expenses covered (if you need to conduct interviews or attend photoshoots). Though this role is unpaid there is a possibility of being taken on as a staff writer after 3-6 months.
Send your CV, covering letter and a 500 word feature story covering one of the topics mentioned above (fashion, beauty, wedding decor & entertainment, travel, food and finance) to [email protected].