New Job Vacancies at MultiChoice Zambia: Retention Manager Africa
- Company: MultiChoice
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
MultiChoice Africa provides a multi-channel pay-TV and subscriber management services in 49 African countries including English, French and Portuguese speaking countries such as Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique. The company promotes the creation, showcasing and building up of local African talent. As an African business, the organization has brought both social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, in terms of access to information and job opportunities.
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
Southern Manager Prevention and Winback will support the customer base strategy by managing all initiatives focused on customers at the prevention and win back phases of the customer journey. The candidate will help to implement all initiatives targeting customers headed for disconnection and those who have already disconnected, in coordination with local markets.
- Retention and prevention
- Development of customer prevention/retentions strategies together with corporate team
- Support to in-country execution
- Manage and track response to prevention and winback initiatives
- Deploy initiatives to be able to measure and report on churn and churn drivers from each country
- Understand Churn drivers
- Develop and implement initiatives to address churn drivers to each country
- Work with Ops support team to collect churn information and deploy churn and retention initiatives
- Manage in-country Churn teams, together with the Southern Head of Retention
- Sign off on in country Churn survey scripts etc
- Ensure correct reporting extracts for retention and churn win back outbound campaigns
- Identify and develop ATL prevention and retention initiatives
- Work closely with Customer experience manager to determine and address churn and retention objectives at all the various touch points
- Churn Rate
- Retention Rate
- Net Churn volume
- Customer Active Days
- Campaign return on investment (ROI) – prevention and winback initiatives
· The percentage of campaigns and initiatives that were implemented according to plan and met all deadlines.
· The percentage of the content engagement index.
Key Internal Contacts
· All MultiChoice Africa Divisions/Business units
· Regional structures
· Corporate Managers (Africa)
· MultiChoice South Africa Divisions/Business units
· SA and Africa business units (especially retention)
· Call centre managers and supervisors
· Ops / IT / BI teams
· Third Party Vendors
· Marketing / creative agencies
· Corporate team in Dubai
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience level:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Engineering or sciences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer base management
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience (managing resources and a budget)
- Management Consulting background / MBA – preferable
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The incumbent should have demonstrated the following competencies:
Management and Measuring Work:
Planning and prioritising the work of others. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Sets clear objectives and measures. Monitors progress, process and results. Designs feedback loops into the work. Effective leader and member of cross-functional teams
Sees ahead clearly. Able to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately. Has broad knowledge and perspective. Able to develop realistic visions of possibilities
Relates well to all kinds of people. Builds appropriate rapport. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Able to defuse even high-tension situations comfortably
• Strong Analytical skills
• Strong Coordination Skill
• Anticipates and predicts problems and risks
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal )
• Relationship building
• Ability write user guides
• Innovative/ creative thinking
• Strong influence skills
• Communication on a management level
• Ability to interpret statistics
• Statistical trending
• Market Research, Analysis and Forecasting Skills
The incumbent is required to have the following behavioral competencies:
Initiative and Drive
Acts goal-oriented, independently and self-critical without receiving permanent help or supervision by others. Knows when to involve others into decisions and shows stamina in difficult situations. Emits motivation and confers own enthusiasm upon others.
Identifies problems, obstacles or opportunities and can proactively take action in light of this identification and can react to short short-term opportunities.
Provides clear and understandable explanations of insights and ideas. Enhances ones communication through the use of appropriate gestures and body language. Responds to others with courtesy, tact and effectiveness while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Tailors verbal and written communication to effectively reach the audience.
Builds and sustains a network of working relationships characterised by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual respect.
Initiate and participate in various activates to strengthen and/or improve relationships with others.
Resolve confrontations that may arise within one’s working relationships.
MultiChoice supports the principle of Employment Equity
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here