New Job Vacancies at Pension and Insurance Authority In Zambia
The Pensions and Insurance Authority (PIA) is the regulatory and supervisory Authority for the Pensions and Insurance Industry in Zambia. The Authority supervises and regulates the activities of entities operating in the pensions and insurance market, which includes among others; insurance companies, reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries, pension schemes, fund managers and fund administrators.
The Authority hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial services to the Deputy Registrar- Pensions Department.
Specific duties: –
- Providing excellent typing and secretarial duties to the office;
- Receiving and attending to clients, guests and calls to the office
- Receiving and sorting official mail, files and correspondence;
- Coordinating office and attending to corporate requirements for the office.
Qualifications and experience: –
- Full Grade 12 certificate (Credit or better in English)
- Diploma in Secretarial programme, computer literate,100 w/pm – shorthand and 50 w/pm – typing
- 5 years relevant experience at a similar level in a reputable organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should submit an application letter and updated Curriculum Vitae to the address below. The deadline is 15th March, 2017.
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Pension and Insurance Authority
Stand No. 4618
Lubwa road, Rhodespark