New Job Vacancies at United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Zambia: Head – Foreign Operations
- Company: United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The job holder will be responsible for implementing operational strategies that facilitate excellent customer service delivery of the bank’s foreign operation services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement strategies that facilitate excellent customer service delivery of the bank’s International banking services
- Maintain a balance in adherence to regulatory guidelines in transaction processing while exciting customers with efficient service delivery
- Ensure proper maintenance of documents and records
- Assist in Trade Finance product development and implementation of foreign operation processes.
- Approve/authorize transactions within position limits
Implement group strategies (short and long-term) in line with targets defined in the business unit plan
- Monitor compliance with performance indicators/ service standards to ensure alignment with business/customer requirements
- Ensure departmental staff are adequately trained by regularly organizing and facilitating in in-house training sessions
- Conduct other roles and responsibilities as directed by Head Banking Operations
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in a business related field from a recognized University with at least a Credit or better.
- Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years work experience in banking operations, of which at least 2 years should be at supervisory/management level.
- Banking Operations & Control Policies
- Treasury Products and dynamics
- Good knowledge of international operations.
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of local financial regulatory regime
- Broad IT skills
- Analytical/problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strategic orientation
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications, experience and competencies should apply by sending email application letter and detailed CV: [email protected]