New Job Vacancies at United Bank for Africa Ltd Zambia: Relationship Officer
- Company: United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
To drive business development by maintaining and growing the bank’s risk assets and deposit mobilization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement strategies that facilitate excellent customer service delivery of the bank’s International banking services
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
- Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings
- Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
- Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers
- Reactivating dormant customer relationships
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in a business related field from a recognized University with at least a Credit or better.
- Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years related relevant work experience in a bank.
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression, and passion for business development and acquisition
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environmental only
How to Apply
candidates who meet the above role specifications, experience and competencies should apply by sending email application letter and detailed: : [email protected]