New Jobs at British American Tobacco Zambia: Finance Director
- Company: British American Tobacco
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
As a member of the Zambian Leadership Team, be responsible for the development, coordination and provision of Finance Leadership and strategy for planning, controlling and delivering stated business objectives within robust Corporate Governance and Control parameters.To support the growth of British American Tobacco within Zambia by delivering financial and management control systems, which monitor performance against agreed budgets and act as a business partner by providing management with the necessary data to support informed business decisions.As the Finance Director, provide support services to the board of directors and board committees, ensuring board members are properly advised as regards to their responsibilities under law, regulation and best practice, and for ensuring the proper and efficient flow of information to them. Closely involved in the decision-making process, frequently ensuring the implementation of board decisions.As a member of the Top Team, with special knowledge in Finance, contribute to the formulation of overall Company strategy and be jointly responsible for achieving agreed Company objectives.Essential Requirements
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or CA, ACCA or CIMA.
- 7 – 10 years Finance / Accounting experience in a Multi-National environment in Senior Management roles
- Business understanding and awareness of all other functions and their interface with Finance
- Strong organisational skills and ability to co-ordinate End Market resources and initiatives.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- FMCG experience
- Experience working within a matrix reporting system
- Previous Team management experience