Occupational Health and Safety Institute Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia: Occupational Health Nurse x2
- Company: Occupational Health and Safety Institute
- Location: Kitwe, Copperbelt Province, Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY INSTITUTE
Occupational Health and Safety Institute located in Kitwe, established under the Occupational Health and Safety Act No 36 of 2010 is looking a suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the following positions:
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE (2)
To carry cut medical screening of clients in order to facilitate diagnostic examination.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake timely and accurately recording of vital signs in order to facilitate and enhance decision making
- To conduct regularly counselling of clients and employees on health matters in order to impart knowledge
- To administer timely and correctly first aid care in order to relieve pain
- To carry out timely and accurately preparation of reports in order to facilitate decision making
- To undertake timely updating of Registers in order to enhance record keeping
Form Five (5)/Full Grade 12 Certificate; Degree in Nursing or equivalent 3 years job experience; qualifications in Occupational Health field an added advantage; Able to communicate effectively in English and able to write good report; Registered member of the General Nursing Council of Zambia
Attributes: Self-motivated-driven to achieve results; Computer literate; Sober habits Trustworthy; Honest
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their applications professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae clearly indicating position applying for to.
The Director, Occupational Health and Safety Institute, Corner Independence Avenue/Langashe Street, PO Box 20205, KITWE
Closing date for receipt of applications is December 28th, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.