One Acre Fund Fresh Job Vacancies
One Acre Fund supplies smallholder farmers with the financing and training they need to grow their way out of hunger and poverty. Instead of giving handouts, we invest in farmers to generate a permanent gain in farm income. We provide a complete service bundle of seeds and fertilizer, financing, training, and market facilitation. We measure success in our ability to make farmers more prosperous and we always put Farmers First.
We are currently hiring for the full-time position of HR Manager in Kabwe. This will be an office-based role in support of the HR Lead in a small, fast-growing, innovative and impact-focused organization. We are seeking a talented, motivated and passionate person to join our team!
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support all departments in recruitment including application screening, reference checks, disseminating job postings, etc.
- Work in liaison with HR lead to manage staff questions and grievances.
- Conduct trainings for new employees on HR policies.
- Manage payroll and administer monthly payments to all staff.
- Oversee the maintenance of employee records as required by law.
- Manage day-to-day HR administrative tasks.
- Respond to internal inquiries regarding policies and procedures.
- Other duties as requested.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources.
- Registered member of the Zambian Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Strong work ethic and trustworthiness.
- Computer literacy – good typing and good MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Independent and self-motivated worker.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Past experience in Human Resources and familiarity with Zambian labour law preferred.
Compensation: K4,005 per month (including base salary, housing allowance, and lunch) plus additional allowances for airtime and transport
All interested candidates should submit CV and motivational letter by March 19th, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply via email to [email protected] or in-person at One Acre Fund Zambia, Plot 14, Chilubi Island Avenue, Kabwe.