Ongoing April Recruitment at University of Lusaka
Job Title: Full time Accounting and Finance Lecturers
The University is inviting applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated candidates who are passionate about making a mark in the education sector to apply for full time lecturing positions in the field of Accounting and Finance.
- Conducting lectures for full-time, part-time and distance classes.
- Develop and improve course outlines and teaching materials for programs.
- Carry out research and publish materials.
- Prepare lesson plans at the start of each semester for the course.
- Be involved in other administrative duties as and when assigned by management.
Key Qualities and skills:
- Self-motivated and resourceful with strong intellectual ability.
- Ability to research and create new knowledge.
- Ability to teach more than one course in a given program.
- Should be a goal getter and a team player able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be articulate and have strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of planning and organizing skills including multi-tasking.
- Good computer skills.
- Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor of Accountancy Degree or full ACCA, CIMA and ZICA plus Master’s Degree in Finance.
- A PHD in these particular fields will be an added advantage.
- Lecturing experience will be an added advantage.
An attractive and competitive package will be offered commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet these requirements please send your application which should have a cover letter, detailed CV, certificates and transcripts that clearly indicate how you meet each of the requirements to the address given below by 31st March, 2017.
The Human Resources Officer University of Lusaka, Plot No. 37413, Off Alick Nkhata Road, Mass Media, P O Box 36711, Lusaka, Zambia
Email: [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted