Ongoing Graduates Trainee Recruitment at Konkola Copper Mines plc
- Company: Konkola Copper Mines plc
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Mining Jobs in Zambia
KCM’s vision is to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and to be the best company in Zambia.To attain this we consider our people as the most important asset. We actively encourage and support them to grow in their careers, excel and contribute to the growth of mother Zambia to higher heights.
In line with our vision, we hereby invite applications from high potential Zambians in the diaspora who have the will, drive and passion to be part of national development of Zambia and the success story of Konkola Copper Mines.
Discipline: Mining, Process, Electrical, Mechanical, Finance, Commercial & Human Resources.
Location: Chingola/Chililabombwe – Zambia
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in any of the above disciplines.
- Graduate up to 5 years’ experience in the mining industry.
- An attachment/internship/work experience with a mine abroad is an added advantage abroad.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Willingness to relocate back to Zambia.
How to Apply
Interested individuals willing to come back home and grow their careers with us while building the nation can send their detailed CV and professional documents, clearly indicating the discipline they have applied for as the subject to [email protected]. Closing date is 25th October 2017.
Female professionals are encouraged to apply.