Ongoing Recruitment at Curechem Zambia Ltd
Cure Chem is a Multinational Company established in India, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and Tanzania. It is a leading supplier of various chemicals and provides water treatment services. We are recruiting for the Assistant Agro Sales Executive position.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY.
- New product development that is identifying and gathering untapped customer queries and proposing appropriate products to fulfil the needs.
- Carry out market survey of prices of competitors, customers and agents for price monitoring.
- Opening new markets
- Vetting and recommending customer credit worthy status and limits.
- Debt collection in close liaison with the Accounts Department.
- Market share and competitor analysis.
- Sales promotion.
- Gathering and utilizing market intelligence to Cure Chem‘s advantage.
- Attending to expos and any other relevant industry functions.
- Ensure that all customer queries, feedback and complaints are timely and amicably attended to and resolved.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and communicating to relevant personnel.
- Identifying and reporting (to relevant personnel) nonconformities, safety hazards and any other problems pertaining to quality management systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superiors.
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture/Marketing Management.
- At least two years work experience in sales and marketing of Agro chemicals.
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Must be able to achieve targets under minimum supervision
- Must have a traceable record.
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs and Cover Letter to [email protected] LATER THAN 15th June, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]