Ongoing Recruitment at NetOne Information Technology Limited
Position: Key Account Manager (Sales)
NetOne (www.netone.co.zm) is a leading Information & Communications Technology Services Group and is looking to grow its Sales team through the introduction of additional Key Account Managers in the Sales & Customer Care division who shall take responsibility of business development through direct sales engagements. NetOne represents multiple OEM vendors such as Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Sage ERP, VMWare, Symantec, Avaya, VeeAM, Net App, Oracle EATON & APC to name a few and the Key Account Managers shall be responsible for generating businesses leads and converting to sales for these products and related services within the government and private sector business entities in Zambia.
Roles & Responsibilities
The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Be Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channels.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Prepare tenders and responses to Requests for Proposals’ in line with customer requirements.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within the group.
The pre-requisites of the role include:
- MUST have experience in sales and business development of Information & Communications Technology products and services;
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success:
- Srong account management and relationship building skills;
- Experience of managing large accounts at head office level;
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious;
- Focused, accountable, responsible and dedicated.
The qualifications of the job include:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Information Technology
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales or pre-sales role
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the ICT Industry
- Proactive approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be systematic and results oriented personality
- Must have a driver’s license
Please forward your CVs and certificates to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]