Ongoing Job Recruitment at Send a Cow Zambia
Salary negotiated depending on experience
40 hours per week
1 years Fixed term Contract
Send a Cow is a growing and dynamic international development charity providing training, and ongoing support to smallholder farmers in Africa. We give poor families and communities the hope and the means to secure their own futures from the land, in line with our vision of a confident and thriving rural Africa.
- Deliver trainings on integrated nutrition sensitive farming systems.
- Mobilize and train women farmer groups in sustainable agriculture practices.
- Implement project activities as determined by the project design.
- Work directly with farmer groups and other target groups.
- Plan, monitor progress and impact of the project.
- Ensure review of progress at regular intervals in line with the project budget and work plans, Outcomes in line with the log frame.
- Collaborate with government officials and other implementing stallholders to ensure project activity synergies and broader contribution to the overall goal and objectives of the project.
- Collaborate with other Project Facilitators in Ministry of Community Development COMDEV, Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries ( MOLL) to ensure project activity synergies and broader contribution to the overall goal and objectives of the project.
- Ensure good networking and collaboration with government and other development partners.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skill
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply you are asked to:
- Submit your Application form and Curriculum vitae.
- Please also answer, in no more than one side of A4, the following question: What are your three most significant achievements?
Please send your completed application letter, curriculum vitae and three key achievements to [email protected] by 4th May 2018.
Candidates must be available for interview week commencing 7th May 2018
At Send a Cow we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our work. We expect all of our employees and volunteers to sign up to our Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy.