Ongoing Recruitment at The National Institute of Public (NIPA) Zambia
The National Institute of Public (NIPA) is a statutory body established under an Act of Parliament No.15 of 1996. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
The vacancies are therefore available to be filled by suitably qualified candidates:
To provide library and research services in the Institute and maintenance of the library and its collections.
Reports to: Executive Director
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
- B.A. Library and Information Sciences with credit.
- Masters Degree in Library and Information Science or its equivalent
- Membership of a professional association.
- Minimum 5 years post qualifying work experience working in a dynamic, demanding and complex role as manager of a library of similar standing to the Institute’s
- Demonstrated leadership and track of achievement in the field
- Demonstrated ability to create interest in ideas, research and the general pursuit of knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
Candidates who applied to our earlier advertisement should not apply.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Position 1 is on a fixed term contract of three years renewable by mutual agreement, and positions 2 to 4 are on permanent and pensionable contract of service. NIPA Terms and Conditions of Service will apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit their written applications attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names, place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications: employment and experience, publications: date of availability, and contact details including cell numbers, e-mail address, names and e-mail addresses of two (2) professional and (1) character referee all or whom must be active. Applicants may download the Employment Form from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm. Only applications with the completed NIPA Application Form will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications to reach NIPA, not later than 31st August, 2018.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O. Box 31990
Tel: 260211222480 or 228802-4