New Job Recruitment at Rephidim Institute LTD: Subject Teachers
- Company: Rephidim Institute LTD
- Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Rephidim Institute is a privately owned institution of high standing whose mission is to provide high-quality education of international standard. The Institute comprises of a Primary and Secondary School, a fully functional Farm and a Property Development Department.The Institute is now looking for self-motivated and suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
POSITION: Subject Teachers
- English/Civic Education
JOB PURPOSE: To ensure high quality of Tuition leading to a high performance in Exams at National Level.
Qualifications: Must be Degree/Diploma holders from recognized Universities/Colleges
- Aged 30 and above
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in teaching with a traceable work history
- All applicants must demonstrate high-quality performance with a rich history of teaching in Secondary Schools.
- Must be in regular standing in doctrine as practiced by Seventh-Day Adventists.
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 22nd January 2018
Candidates should apply in confidence, specifying the position being sought and enclosing detailed CV with contact telephone numbers and three traceable work-related references, copies of relevant educational and professional certificates via email only with necessary attachments to:
The Executive Director, Rephidim Institute on [email protected]
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. If you don’t hear from us by 28th January 2018 please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]