Operation Mobilization Job Vacancy in Zambia: Tabitha Business Trainer
- Company: Operation Mobilization
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Tabitha Skills Development is a ministry that exists to see women empowered, freed from physical and spiritual oppression, and hope resorted where all hope has been lost. This empowerment of marginalized and vulnerable women is done through skills training, discipleship and small business.RequirementsPosition Summary:This role of a Tabitha Business Developer is a catalyst in seeing the vision of Tabitha fulfilled through business. A Tabitha Business Developer is essential to bringing sustainability, innovation and clarity into the business arm of Tabitha, and developing it into a reproducible model. Advocacy for excellence, sustainability, passion and innovation are central to this role.Duties And Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain the vision, values, and policies of Tabitha and OM Zambia
- Be a strong voice for Tabitha both locally and to home support base
- Oversee and further develop the business programs of Tabitha
- Initiate research for a local Tabitha Shop, develop basic business plan/strategy and work with team to implement such a business venture
- Oversee the exporting of Tabitha products as well as the importing/sourcing of materials
- Take initiative in marketing Tabitha products
- Assist in mobilizing finances where necessary for the business programs of Tabitha to succeed
Position Requirements And Skills
- Heart for the at-risk and vulnerable widows in Zambia.
- Relate well and communicate effectively to those from other cultures.
- Fluent in English skills (reading and writing).
- Good communication skills.
- Have an intimate passionate relationship with the Lord.
- Administrative and communication abilities for required project reporting
- Basic finance, accounting or business experience
As soon as possible
Commitment Length: 1-2 years jobs/opportunities on this site are unsalaried.
Most people joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.