Deadline: 21 October 2016
Oxfarms works together with partners and local communities in more than 90 countries, where every day we communicate with hundreds of thousands of people world wide. We are commited to a just world without poverty, and are continuously engaging with decision makers, opinion formers and supporters in order to spread the word about world wide injustice.
Regional Media and Communications Manager – (Ref.INT2892)
- Build strong working relationships with the media by working with national and affiliate press officers in the regions (Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique,Malawi and South Africa)
- Must be able to work a conduit between national and globle media colleagues to ensure the messages and quality are consistent
- Must be able to identify oppotunities for colaboration to bolster Oxfarm’s profile and elevate its work to a globle stage
- Should provide strategic media, communications and social media advice to senior level staff at regional and country level on a day-to-day basis in the development of plans, matters of brand risk and to maximise communications impact
- Responsible for shaping the work that affects Oxfarm’s public image
- Prior experience in working with a range of media, ideally within a regional context and with knowledge of global media
- Spot a good story, inspire confidence and use your multi media skills to help profile Oxfarm’s work
- Have strong influencing, negotiation and sales skills
- Willingness to travel and the ability to communicate clearly in the way that grabs the attention the media public and decision makers
How to apply
Visit the link provided using the INT2892 number.