Partners Group Zambia is Currently Recruiting: Accounts Manager
The Accounts Manager will be responsible for performing financial tasks as assigned by the management of the company. The person who will occupy this position will be able to prepare all company account books as well as submitting them to auditors. The Accounts Manager will also prepare the budget for the company and document every financial activity that occurs within the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Developing a long-term relationship with a portfolio of clients
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Preparing accounts books for audits
- Prepare pay slips and other financial documents
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal team to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to customers
- Manage employees welfare
- Perform any duty as assigned by the company
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits or better including English and Mathematics
- At least three years of working experience
- Familiar with accounting computer programs
- Hardworking, honesty, truthful, achiever
- Degree/diploma in Accounts or related field
- A valid driving license will be an advantage
To apply for this job, send your cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of applications is Thursday, May 23rd, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]