PATH ZAMBIA Internship Vacancy – May 2016
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
- Exposure to an international global health organization.
- Practical work experience to strengthen your candidacy for HR roles in the job market.
- Hands-on training as well as support from a global team of HR professional.
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written, for effectiveness on a global scale.
- Complex scheduling, including problem solving, negotiating with multiple stakeholders, leveraging technology and keeping others apprised.
- Application of technology, including Word, Excel, advanced features in Outlook calendaring and email, global conference services, Skype, instant messaging and applicant tracking.
- Schedule interviews and communicate effectively with interview team and candidates to ensure a professional interview experience.
- Proofread requisitions, post jobs, place advertisements and draft brief job announcements for networking.
- Learn how to prepare interview reports- both weekly and monthly. What does this mean?
- Send candidate communication using templates in applicant tracking system and following guidelines.
- Capture required information from candidate, recruiter and interview team and ensure recruitment file in applicant tracking system is complete.
- Conduct phone screens and reference checks.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS office (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated and commitment to follow through on tasks.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.