Payment Centre Interns Wanted: Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) – August 2017
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates for the following internship opportunity in the Payments Centre Department at Head Office. The opportunity is available up to the end of 2017, dependent on performance and the continued requirements of the department.
PAYMENT CENTRE INTERNS (X3)
To assist and provide support in the Payments Centre. Under the supervision of the Head Payments Centre, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Preparation of budgets
- Processing foreign payments
- RTGS payments and settlements
- Clearing of cheques
- Reconciliations of VISA transactions
- Management of mandates
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as may be assigned by management.
- External: N/A
- Internal: All Divisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Business or related field.
- Experience of cost accounting
- Experience in productivity/work flow management
- Any experience in similar roles would be an added advantage
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Attention to detail
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to vacanc[email protected] no later than Wednesday, 16th August, 2017.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Please note that this is not a permanent position.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]