Pre-Sales Support Consultant Job Vacancy: Omni Africa Zambia Limited
Omni Africa was formed in 1997 with its head office in South Africa and branches in Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique. Its credentials are based on its track record of service delivery. We are a leading wholesaler of branded computer hardware, networking equipment, and software to business enterprises in the Southern African region, and enjoy the reputation of being a reliable and competitive business partner to businesses in the segments of the market we service.
Job Title: Sage ERP Pre-Sales Support Consultant
The Sage ERP Pre-Sales Support Consultant plays a crucial role in understanding and determining the requirements of the Sage ERP customers and to plan offers solutions accordingly. The role works closely with the Business development Manager and Account Relationship Managers to provide account managers with pre-sales support and to participate and collaborates in sales cases, providing technical solutions to new and existing corporate customers on Sage ERP and Pastel products. The support function is key in providing quality on-site and remote service and support to all Sage ERP and Pastel clients of Omni Africa within the country and the region when necessary. This role requires a good understanding of business requirements, processes, IT systems and use of IT hardware and applications and works with clients across all kinds of business and industries.
This position requires excellent organizational, writing, and communications skills, as well as the ability to acquire willing support from cross-functional organizations both within Omni Africa and their partners. This position will require travel as needed, to meet with business leaders and users and drive the successful implementation of projects.
- Client Management
- Communication & General Attributes
- Five or more years’ experience working as a Sage ERP Software Implementation Consultant or any other similar positions in a related field
- Must have a good appreciation the ICT industry and particularly Omni Africa’s business growth need and its position within the industry.
- Certified in Sage Evolution (V6 or V7) and Pastel Partner V12, V14 or V17 is a key requisite.
- A degree or equivalent in Business Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Project Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration etc.
- Certified fully in Sage and particularly Sage Evolution V6 or V7, Sage Partner V12, V14 or V17 and any other ERP Software, exposure to international markets including SADC
Omni Africa Zambia Limited
Plot 35179 Alick Nkhata Road, 3rd Building Base Park, Opposite Mass Media, Lusaka, Zambia