Radiography Technologist Job: MaryBegg Community Clinic
JOB TITLE: RADIOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIST
- Maintain radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels and placing orders for supplies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepare patients for radiological procedure
- Minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Maintain production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant qualifications and registrations
- 3D/4D experience is an advantage
- DXR experience is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years’ experience is key
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer Skills
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by stating the position in the Subject line of the email. Only detailed CV with photo to be sent to [email protected](we will ask for certificates and registrations if called for interview). All applications must be smaller than 2mb. No emails larger than 2mb will be accepted.
All candidates please note that only applications that are called for interview will be contacted.