Right to Care – Equip Zambia Currently Recruiting: Professional Counselors [78 Positions]
Right to Care has the following vacancy and encourages suitably qualified candidates to apply.
Position: Professional Counsellors (78)
Location: Muchinga and Northern
Reporting to: Head Technical – EQUIP
Main Purpose of the Job: Perform pre-counseling, post-counseling and Adherence counseling
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Counselling Qualification
- 2 years in Counselling
- Basic HIV-AIDS training certificate
Key Performance Areas amongst others include:
- Counselling of patients in their own language
- Assist patients in making informed decisions
- Reassuring patients about the confidentiality when doing pre-and post counseling
Compilation of statistics:
- Entering into the daily register each patient counselled i. e. their age, gender etc.
- Communicate the statistics with the Data capturers and Data Managers
- Compile and store regular reports relating to RTC – supported HIV service as required by RTC management and SITE management
Interested applicants must submit their CV, Certified Qualifications, ID Copy, letter of motivation and 3 professional references stating the full name of the referee, relationship, email address and contact telephone numbers by: 15 February 2018.
E-mailing: [email protected]
This also confirms that by applying for the above-mentioned position you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, Criminal and Reference checks which is part of our recruitment process.
Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful, we nonetheless want to thank you for your interest shown in our organization.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]