Sales Executive Job Available at KSM Management Consultants
We are looking for an innovative, self-supervised and mature candidate on behalf of an International IT Company to fill the position of Country/Regional Sales Executive. The incumbent will be based in Lusaka and working on a ‘from home’ basis, but, will be required to visit customers from time to time. The job holder will also be required to visit clients in Zimbabwe and Mozambique at long intervals.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with channel partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Client Relationships
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Reports on a dotted-line basis to the Vendor Channel Manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Sales Managers and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- Minimum three years of IT sales or IT sales engineering experience in a business-to-business segment or;
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
How to Apply
Applications and CVs rightly titled with Name and position being applied for should be sent to: [email protected] Only qualifying candidates are advised to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is 30th December, 2016.