Sales and Marketing Officer Job Vacancy: Kays Pounds Digital
- Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Location: Lusaka
- Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Main Purpose of the Job:
The role calls for impeccable internal representation in person and by phone to generate sales and exposure of KPD brand.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related filed
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing or business development field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Key Performance Areas amongst others include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
- Conduct marketing and sales activities on a daily basis
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Meet the monthly sales target.
- Strengthen KPD’s brand through effective outputs i.e. website, brochure, newsletter, social media, blogs Motivate SM team to produce desired results.
Interested applicants must submit their CV, letter of motivation by: 16 October 2017.
E-mailing: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]