Sales Representatives Needed at Longhorn Associates Limited
ABOUT LONGHORN ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Longhorn Associates Limited is an Investment Management Company. The institution is intended to be a platform to drive transformation whilst maintaining a clear focus on delivering the much-needed returns on our clients’ savings and investments.
The company is Zambian wholly owned and was founded on the strength of providing value-adding investment options for clients in Zambia and the rest of the world. Longhorn Associates Limited is regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Pensions & Insurance Authority (PIA). The institution’s Head Office is located in Lusaka, Zambia.
We are looking for 4 (four) results-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
WHAT DOES A SALES REPRESENTATIVE DO?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuous performance improvement
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in a similar field of work
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA diploma, degree or equivalent; or any related business related course
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
C.Vs should strictly be sent via email.
Longhorn Associates Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]