Scaw Limited is Currently Recruiting in Zambia
CREDITORS ACCOUNTANT (1)
Reports to: Financial Accountant
Overall job purposes: Ensure all payments, posting of invoices and reconciliation are done on time to maintain a harmonious and productive business relationship with suppliers and Scaw Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Reconcile all statements
- Attend to queries from suppliers both local and imports to ensure efficient procurement of spares and materials.
- Make payments on time for both local and external suppliers.
- Submit monthly reports showing creditor’s schedule and aging report.
- Process telegraphic transfer and send an instruction to the bank for payments.
- Negotiate with the bank on the foreign exchange rate.
- Write cheques for suppliers and pay out creditors in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Posts invoices for vendors and collection of vendor statements in order to have a true reflections of vendors accounts.
- Coordinates with stores by making follow-ups with stores for any pending invoices awaiting posting and payment.
- Ensure compliance to statutory regulations e.g. VAT reconciliation to avoid ZRA penalties.
- Carry out quarterly stock taking to identify discrepancies between inventory stock record and actual stock the company has.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Diploma in ACCA level 2 or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Analytical skills
- Conversant with AX, SEG and Tally systems, Microsoft excel and word
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick thinker
- Internet literate
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Monday, 20th May 2019.
Corporate Services Department
P.O Box 20418,
Or Email to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]