Secondary School Teachers: Lemyadah Christian School
LEMYADAH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – SECONDARY TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2018
The Lemyadah Christian School is in the Process of Recruiting Qualified Secondary Teachers from Recognized Government and Private Colleges and Universities.
Applicants MUST be:
- Zambians with Green National Registration Card (NRC)
- In possession of a Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with Five (5) ‘O’ Levels or better: Including English and Math.
- Secondary Teaching Degree or Diploma from recognized Universities or Teacher Training Colleges.
- 21 – 45 Years Old
- Be Medically and Physically Fit
- Have own accommodation near the School
- Be Registered with Teaching Council of Zambia
- Have 1 or more years’ experience
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for Interviews.
Closing date for receipt of applications will December 21, 2018 at 18:00hrs.
All the application Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Certified copies of the original Certificates MUST be sent to [email protected].
Only Electronic Applications will be considered.
At Lemyadah “We Teach, To Evangelize”
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]