Restless Development Zambia is the leading national banner carrier for youth led development in Zambia.
This role will lead on financial management, accounting and scenario planning ensuring Restless Development is transparent, accountable, and able to mitigate risks as it moves forward.
- Support financial planning, risk management and value for money work within the organisation Oversee overall organisational performance and people, development including the managing of the performance dashboard and Bottom Line Accountabilities
- Contribute to strategic planning and organisational management as a member of the management committee as a team player Support the Country Director and Management
- Committee in the governance, oversight and direction of non-programmatic units Support the Country
- Director to develop and engage the Management Committee in the strategic growth and business expansion of Restless Development
- Act as a role model to our staff and for young people in Zambia by upholding our values and policies at all times Create and maintain a values-based ethic across Restless Development (Zambia) to ensure that the Restless Development’s values, codes of conduct, policies and standards are understood clearly by all and adhered to in practice
- This role will involve maintaining oversight of our income, cash flows, accounting, and financial practices across the organisation
- With the support of a talented team of finance and administration staff you will work closely with the programmes directorate to ensure high quality operational and project budgets are developed, and managed
- He or She will work closely with the Country Director and management team to maintain oversight on financial planning and decision making producing user friendly management reports, and play an active role in fundraising and proposal development from the financial perspective
- Should be a committed and talented individual who will be part of our Management Committee, and will proactively engage in supporting leadership of the organisation
- Within this body you will provide technical advice on financial management and planning
- The Management Committee will work closely with you to ensure they and their teams meet all key performance objectives in relation to financial management.
How to apply
Send your applications to the undersigned below