Several Job Vacancies at Zambian Breweries Plc: Local Area Representatives (10 Postions)
- Company: Zambian Breweries Plc
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Zambian Breweries Plc is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to ABInBev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant positions in our Commercial Department;
LOCAL AREA REPRESENTATIVES –
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the successful candidates will be accountable for the following: –
- Ensuring distributor’s volume targets are monitored and communicated daily
• Ensuring distributors adhere to model stocks for all brands and packs.
• Ensuring all relevant sales KPIs are achieved in the area (Pricing, availability visibility etc.)
• Weekly calling of all Retail customer in the area
• Delivering after sales service
• Establishing good relations with customers and communication channels
• Ensuring customers and management are given feedback on matters of concern
• Responding to customer queries on time
• Ensuring all necessary trade documentation is available
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- A minimum of a Grade 12 certificate with five credits.
• Diploma in marketing/business field will be an added advantage.
• 1 to 2 years work experience in an FMCG environment.
• Customer Centric
• Hard Working and a Team Player
• Pleasant and sober-minded personality.
• Able to detect and react to problems promptly.
• Clean Record
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the kawena.mwansa[email protected] not later than Tuesday 13th March, 2018.
Applicants residing in the respective areas are encouraged to apply.