SOS Children`s Villages Zambia Currently Recruiting: Internal Auditor
Job Advertisement SOS Children’s Villages Zambia is a childcare and development non-governmental organization working in 134 countries. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions in the organization.
INTERNAL AUDITOR (1) – National Office, Lusaka
Qualifications & Experience
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate.
- Full ACCA or CIMA.
- Membership of both the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is a must.
- Five (5) years of proven experience in Internal Audit with two of these in Non -Governmental Organizations.
- Proven computer literacy.
To ensure the availability, compliance and continuous monitoring of SOS Children’s Villages Zambia’s policies, procedures and internal control systems.
- To formulate, design and implement internal audit policies and procedures.
- To prepare risk-based annual internal work plans and budgets.
- To conduct association –wide risk assessments and internal control evaluations.
- To conduct financial, operational and compliance risk based audits.
- To prepare audit programmes.
- To communicate results of the audit and consulting projects through written reports and oral presentations to Management.
- To ensure the preparation and submission of quarterly reports to the finance and audit committee.
- To monitor and report on the timely implementation of management actions recommended in all audit reports.
- To develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- To liaise with external auditors. Reporting Lines The job holder will functionally report to the finance and audit committee of the board of trustees and administratively to the National Director. Personal Attributes
- Ability to effectively interact with both the Management and Board of Trustees.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and able to travel out of station frequently.
- Be of high moral standing and personal integrity.
Applicants for the above position should be Child-Friendly. To be considered for the above position, apply to: The Human Resource and Administration Manager, SOS Children’s Villages Zambia, National Office, Plot # 23217 / 35, PHI, Off Police Post Road, P.O Box 37907, LUSAKA.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 30th April, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You can also email your application letter and CV to [email protected].