Students Loans For 2017/2018 – Apply Now
This serves to inform all 2014/15 grade 12 graduates who have been accepted at the Copperbelt University that the Ministry of Higher Education loans and scholarship board (BC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians who meet the minimum requirement to contest for the two thousand (2000) undergraduate GRZ student loans for the 2017/18 academic year at the Copperbelt University.
Applicants should be:
- Zambian with a green NRC;
- 2014/15 School leavers admitted to the Copperbelt University;
- 24 years old and below by July 2017.
Send your applications to:
Higher Education Loans and Scholarship Board
Ministry of Higher Education
Please attach: –
- an application letter
- 2 passport size photos
- copies of parents/guardian NRC
- copies of your grade 12 results
- a copy of NRC
- a copy of CBU acceptance letter
- plus any other documentation in support of vulnerability.
Deadline for Applications
Closing date is Friday, 28th April 2017
For more information on Scholarships and Bursaries in Zambia check out:
You can also check out the latest news and notices from CBU at: www.cbu.ac.zm/index.php/cbu-latest/news