Texila American University Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of housing coordinator.
The job of the Housing Coordinator is to work closely with students and Staff members in ensuring the accommodation queries and inquiries are taken care of.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working to ensure a high level of customer service to our international students, host families and members of staff.
- Effectively maintaining and pursuing positive relations with 3rd party vendors for student residences.
- Efficiently manage day to day administrative tasks.
- And any other duties that may be assigned to the incumbent.
- Full grade twelve certificates.
- Diploma or degree in any social science.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Strong Conflict Resolution Skills
- Customer Service Minded.
- Creative Thinker
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to react quickly and make sound decisions.
- Self starter.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]