The Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities Currently Recruiting: IT Officer
- Company: The Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
ZAMBIA AGENCY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
The Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities is a Government Agency, established under Act No. 6
of 2012. The agency is mandated with the responsibility of coordinating and providing services to persons with disabilities.
The Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Information Technology Officer (1 post)
Main Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Manages and undertakes effectively installation of software packages in order to ensure the utilization.
- Manages and undertakes effectively the basic maintenance of information technology hardware in order to ensure internal functionality.
- Undertakes effectively the maintenance of the local network in order to ensure internal communication and storage of information
- Undertakes effectively the design, development and review of systems in order to streamline and automate work processes.
- Undertakes effectively the update and maintenance of the Disability Management Information System (DMIS) in order to facilitate storage and retrieval of information.
- Undertakes effectively the management of the institutional website in order to ensure its currency and functionality.
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science from a reputable University
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of both hard and software
- Knowledge of Web and Programming
- Creative and Innovative
- Goal-Oriented and able to work independently to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Able to write analytical and Technical reports
How to Apply
Successful applicants will be required to take up the appointment immediately. Women and Persons with Disabilities who meet the essential criteria are encouraged to apply.
Applications together with certified copies of relevant qualifications, curriculum vitae with three traceable referees and a daytime contact number, should be submitted by Friday 27th April, 2018 to the undersigned;
The Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities P.O. Box 50073 Lusaka