TopStar Communications Company Job Vacancy in Zambia: Content Manager
- Company: TopStar Communications Company
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Content Manager.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency.
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Budget control for content.
- Purchase content.
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Bachelor/Diploma in BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- 4-7 years in TV/Media Industry, and has done TV/Movie projects before.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter. Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format: Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
e.g. Content Manager _Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
Submit your CV to [email protected]