Trainee Opportunities in Lusaka – Jan 2016
GRADUATE TRAINEE MEDIA SALES
We have some fantastic temporary opportunities for graduates who would love to start a career in media sales. If you are confident with selling and enjoy the thrill and challenge of hitting targets, this role would be perfect.
We are looking for bright, articulate, tenacious, competitive, inquisitive, resilient, numerate, confident and enthusiastic graduates of graduate/graduate level calibre with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good work ethic. The ability to develop an initial rapport with people and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients is crucial.
Sales experience is not essential as we will provide training and support to guide you. However some sales experience would be an advantage. You must be able to:
- Put the customer at the heart of a sale.
- Take ownership and propose solutions.
- Demonstrate a goal-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrate a true desire to work in media sales.
- Work autonomously and manage deadlines.
- Have a track record of success and achievement.
- Reflect on and continually improve your performance.
- Seek feedback and use it constructively.
- Have the self-confidence and motivation to generate new business over the phone.
You’ll be working with friendly and career-driven individuals in a proactive and progressive firm. If you believe you are an ideal candidate, please send a one-page functional CV including your daytime telephone contacts and a one-page cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the requirements above [email protected].
Deadline for application is 12 February 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.