United Bank for Africa Ltd Zambia Latest Job Vacancy: Head Corporate Services
- Company: United Bank for Africa
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
To oversee the timely and quality support to all UBA office operations through efficient and optimal allocation and utilization of resources. The job holder will manage the logistics, procurement, facilities and maintenance of all business offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
- Oversee the strategic direction and leadership of Corporate Services Divisions in-country offices
- Oversees and monitors compliance with UBA established timeliness and efficiency in the delivery of support services for the bank
- Oversees the effective management of the Contracting & Infrastructural Procurement process and budget for all business offices
- Oversees and ratifies the development and implementation of effective Facilities Management Strategy for office buildings.
- Oversees the supervision and the implementation of an effective & efficient maintenance strategy in the management of Country’ company assets
- Helps in developing and ensuring the subsidiaries implement a holistic Health, Safety & Environment plan across all its business areas
Required Key Knowledge and Competencies;
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Risk management
- Contracting & Procurement
- People Management
- Knowledge of the banking industry and global trends
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in any field from a recognized University
- Must have graduated with at least a Credit or better
- Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the banking industry.
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications, experience and competencies should apply by sending email application letter and detailed CV: [email protected].
The closing date for receiving applications is 28th December 2018.