Venus Security Solutions Zambia Is Currently Recruiting: Accounts Clerk
A well-established Security Company seeks qualified individuals to hold the position of Accounts Clerk (1).
POSITION: ACCOUNTS CLERK
LOCATION: LUSAKA, ZAMBIA
Duties and responsibilities
The Successful candidate will be responsible for managing all accounting needs:
- Preparation and filing of Tax and NAPSA returns, Posting of accounting transactions on Pastel Evolution
- Preparation of payment Vouchers cash, Preparation of Salaries
- Registration of new staff with NAPSA.
- Maintaining files for Guards systematically
- Receipting payments and Invoicing
- Preparation of cash flow statement.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to the incumbent.
Minimum job requirements
- School certificate
- Must be a member of ZICA
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a Bookkeeping role
- A diploma or degree in bookkeeping, accounting or finance
- ZICA Technician, ACCA I, CIMA operational Level or equivalent
- Proficient in Sage evolution 100 and Proficient in Dove Payroll and Sage
Applications for these positions should be sent to [email protected] with “Accounts Clerk or Accounts Assistant Applicant” in the subject line not later than 20th August 2018. All applications must include the following to be considered:
A covering letters, Full CV, Copy of relevant qualifications, References, Indication of your expected salary
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]