VITALITE Zambia is Currently Recruiting: Sales & Service Representatives
VACANCY: SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
Vitalite Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Sales & Service Representative in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The Sales & Service Representative, will be responsible for marketing company products and services, servicing customers and providing good customer service to all customers.
The Sales & Service Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Facilitate sales and registration.
- Monitor sales and registrations.
- Increase sales.
- 3+ years commercial/ sales/ marketing experience
- Strong sales track record.
- Good understanding of Accounting.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Motorbike license (Class A).
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Comfortable in an independent role.
- Highly organized.
- Good knowledge of the area
- Mazabuka resident.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- “If you started a company tomorrow, what would it be?” (min.300words)
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour
Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Closing Date: Thursday, 20th December, 2018.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]