VITALITE Zambia Recruiting Regional Sales Coordinator [Kasama]
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company limited by shares (company registration #: 117930), founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We are proud to be the first to offer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia.
We need a highly motivated individual who is keen to take on the challenging role of helping a fast-growing start-up to scale across Zambia. VITALITE is social enterprise which focuses on solar home systems and energy products.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Employee will have the following responsibilities and deliverables and reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Supervise the work of the Regional Sales Team in your region;
- Continuously building the capacities and skills of the Regional sales team so they have a customer-focused and positive sales attitude;
- Undertake periodic checks of cash balances, sales ledgers and accounts to ensure no discrepancies;
- Keep track of the inventory in your region and send regular reports to HQ;
Sales strategy and plans
- Analyse the market (i.e. customer demand, competitors) and communicate your suggested sales strategy with your supervisor;
- Introduce monthly and weekly plans for your regional sales team and ensure compliance;
- Present sales strategy and plans to management on a regular basis.
- Market VITALITE products in various areas through identifying high impact event locations;
- Organize your Regional Sales Team to market.
- Maintain at all times a customer-focused and positive sales attitude.
Recruit and manage agents/ resellers
- Identifying potential agents in cooperation with the HQ agent recruitment team;
- Communicate with HQ Training Coordinator on how and when to conduct training;
- Work closely with the HQ agent relationship coordinator for supporting agents.
Coordination with head office
- Work closely with Customer Care department:
- Use input for feedback to staff and customers;
- Keep track on overall performance;
Core Competencies: Action Oriented, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Listening, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Trust and pays attention to detail.
Functional Competencies:Business and Financial Acumen, Functional/Technical, Informing, Problem Solving, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Team training coaching.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Resident of Kasama or Northern Province
- 4+ years of sales experience
- 4+ years of sales coordination/supervisory experience
- Grade 12 education
- Diploma or Degree in related field
- 2 professional references
- Manual driver’s license B (or higher)
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Other driving license (Motorbike and/or C)
- Work experience in a similar business sector
- Strong people skills
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Highly motivated
- Focused work ethic
- Comfortable in leadership role
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- High integrity
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Well-organized and driven to meet goals
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Full-time 1 year contract with a 3-month probation period
- Gross salary of K3500 – K4500, depending on qualifications and experience
- Contract up for negotiation yearly
- Benefits and perks included in salary
Interested candidates in this challenge of Regional Sales Coordinator may send their full applications to [email protected] CV (with reference details) and Cover letter addressed to the HR Coordinator at our Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organisation (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Due Date: Friday 31st March,2017.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]