Youth & Women Initiative Job Vacancy in Zambia: Administrative Assistant
- Company: Youth & Women Initiative
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- To provide policy-based administrative support to ensure achievement of YOWIZ Objectives.
- To ensure that all office equipment is serviced, maintained and account for all office supplies and material resources.
- To manage logistics for trainings, meetings, workshops and keep records (file).
- To create and maintain information sharing systems in the Head Office and ensure coordination of Filing System
- To create administrative work plans and ensure tasks accomplishment.
- To purchase/procure services, equipment and goods for the organization.
- To manage the front office and coordinate day to day office duties.
- To develop and complete Inventory Register for YOWIZ Office Equipment
- To arrange, prepare logistics for YOWIZ Meetings/Workshops and take minutes
- To always deal with all the stakeholders in a presentable and professional manner
- To effectively manage Petty Cash and generate monthly reconciliation reports
- Applicant not more than 30 years old
- Females applicants are especially advised to apply
- Minimum qualification of Diploma
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Application closes February 20, 2018