Zambezi River Authority Job Opportunity in Zambia: Vehicle Workshop Attendant
- Company: Zambezi River Authority
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Zambezi River Authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill two (2) positions of Motor Vehicle Workshop Attendant at Kariba Office, Zimbabwe.
To ensure that Authority vehicles and other related equipment are maintained in a serviceable condition at all times
Under the supervision of the Motor Vehicle Workshop Foreman, the Motor Vehicle Workshop Attendants will be charged with the following
- Carrying out repairs on motor vehicles, plant and equipment as directed:
- Cleaning tools, the workshop area and surrounding environment
- Tyre fitting and mending punctures using a tyre fitting machine,
- Wheel balancing using appropriate equipment or machinery,
- Taking custody of workshop tools in their possession
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) -0 levels with credits or better
- Crafts Certificate in Automotive Mechanics or equivalent
- One (1) year of relevant experience:
- Team Players
- Results orientated
How to Apply
Written application letters together with detailed CVs and Certified Copes d Certificates should be forwarded to
The Senior Manager – Human Resource and Administration.
Zambezi River Authority.
32 Cha Cha Cha Road, Kariba House,
P 0 Box 30233
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS WILL BE APRIL 19th, 2018.
(ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED)